The Common Criteria User Forum mission is to provide a voice and communications channel amongst the CC community including the vendors, consultants, testing laboratories, Common Criteria organizational committees, national schemes, policy makers, and other interested parties.
In order to further the CCUF mission, our objectives are to improve and promote Common Criteria by seeking to:
- Support and foster the goal of worldwide mutual recognition;
- Promote focused technical working groups, to enable the creation of useful, realistic, internationally-recognized protection profiles;
- Assure customers of evaluated products with meaningful evaluation results;
- Encourage viable policies and processes for maintaining certification through product updates;
- Encourage viable policies and processes for certifying systems that are composed of certified parts.
- Minimize the time, effort, and cost required to complete evaluations which lead to appropriate levels of assurance.
The 8th Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, September 2015, Old Windsor, UK.
Venue, logistics and agenda information to be found at the CCUF Onlyoffice Portal.
The 7th Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, April 2015, Canberra, Australia.
The 6th Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, September 2014, New Delhi, India.
The 5th Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, March 17 - 20, 2014, Istanbul, Turkey.
The 4th Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, September 4 - 9, 2013, Orlando, US.
The 3rd Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, May 13 - 17, 2013.
CCUF General Membership Meeting, February 25, 2013.
The 2nd Joint CCUF/CCDB Workshop, September 11 - 13, 2012.
FAQs, White Papers, Introductory material
- Common Criteria - Frequently Asked Questions
- Collaborative Protection Profiles: The Benefits of an Evolved Common Criteria Implementation
- Common Criteria - Process Overview Prezi
For Collaborative Technical Communities
Draft terms for the CCUF Governance are available at CCUF_Governance_draft_v0-1, outlining terms for the following:
- Principles of Operation
- Management Board
- CCUF Membership
- CCUF Voting
- CCUF MB Voting
The current CCUF Management Board consists of the following 7 elected members from across the CCUF membership:
- Alicia Squires, Cisco
- Brian Smithson, Ricoh
- Lachlan Turner, Ark Infosec
- Matt Keller, Corsec
- Miguel Bañón, Epoche & Espri
- Mike Grimm, Microsoft
- Petra Manche, Oracle
Current member list
As of May 15, 2014, the CCUF is proud to count amongst its members the following number of individuals in each category:
- Academic members: 5
- Consultants: 44
- End users: 5
- Government: 27
- Labs: 130
- Schemes: 73
- Solutions Providers: 5
- Standards Organizations: 5
- Vendors: 238
How to register as a new user with the CCUF
Members of the CCUF are encouraged to actively participate in the Forum activities, your input is most welcome!
You can join us by registering at the CCUF Onlyoffice Portal as follows:
- Go to https://ccusersforum.onlyoffice.com/auth.aspx
- Once the following form appears, enter your information and click the Send message